Time & Location
Jul 31, 2020, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Farmstead Golf & Country Club, 88 Lawrence Rd, Lafayette Township, NJ 07848, USA
About The Event
Changes Due to COVID
- We will be doing our normal Shotgun Start at 8am
- There will be no congregating prior to the start; you will given starting hole and asked to go to your hole with your group
- You will be given food and a beverage at the turn as part of the round
- The outdoor food shack will be open and there will be beverage carts on the course for additional purchase.
- There will be no 50/50's sold
- There will NOT be a post round lunch or prizes given out (Buffets and Self Service food not allowed)
- Online payments are STRONGLY encouraged
- Cost $70 per golfer - $280 for foursome - $50 hole sponsorship
Each year we honor a great man who left us way too soon. Mike loved many things in life but playing golf with his buddies was surely near the top. We run this annual outing in honor of Mike where we spend the day playing the very sport he loved, smiling and laughing as he did and remembering the fond memories we have of him.
Michael John Luciano
Born March 7, 1949 in Brooklyn, N.Y., Michael was the son of Genevieve and Joseph Luciano. Michael and his family moved to Staten Island, N.Y., where he attended Monsignor Farrell High School (Class of '66) and spent many years as an altar boy at Holy Rosary Church. On August 21, 1971 he married Deborah Callahan and together they raised three daughters, Liza, Brooke and Alex.
Michael was a captain in the Air Force who honorably discharged in 1982. He attended Notre Dame University (Class of '70) undergraduate where he proudly played JV football for the Fighting Irish. He then continued on to Virginia Tech (Class of '80) where he obtained his doctorate in chemistry and then started a long-life career in chemical sales.
- Ticket type
- Ticket type